Sunday, February 28, 2010

176: Kill My Enemies, God?

Psalm 66-69
But I pray to you, O LORD, in the time of your favor; in your great love, O God, answer me with your sure salvation. - Psalm 69:13

None of the Psalms today have any author specified, except for 69 which is written by David.

Psalm 66: God is great, and we should all sing his praises.

Psalm 67: The unknown author prays that God will bless him. He also prays that humanity will say how wonderful God is.

Psalm 68: This author prays that God will scatter his enemies and kill them all. Also, God is great and wonderful. He/she ends with "Praise be to God".

Psalm 69: David prays for God to save him from his enemies. David claims that his enemies hate him for no reason. Maybe they hate him because he prays for God to kill them all the time? David again prays that God will kill his enemies and graciously suggests a few ways God could go about doing that (blind them, blot them out of the book of life, etc).

*News*
I hate to not have news yet again today, but I have another interesting video.



Hmm, I feel a little silly for taking a whole year now. I'm too far in to stop now though.
blog comments powered by Disqus
 

Copyright © 2009, Page Info, Contact Me